Terms and Conditions
Shopagift.co.uk is a trading division of Baby Originals Ltd and are the seller of the products on this website. Our registered Companies House Number is: 09551696. Registered Office Unit R – Troon Way Business Centre, Humberstone Lane, Leicester, LE4 9HA. VAT registration number GB191469382.
- Our website images are displayed accurately to provide you the exact item information. Conversely this can be dependent on the buyers computer screen settings.
- When an order has been placed a contract has not been made until we accept your this transaction.
- Payment is taken from your card when your order has been processed and your card details have been checked by the 3rd party providers. Products are subject to availability. If for any reason we are unable to supply the product the customer will be notified as soon as possible. A full refund will be processed or an alternative product will be recommended
- Acknowledgement of the order will be sent to the buyer’s e-mail address provided. Along with all order updates.
- The contract is created when the order is ready to be dispatched.
- Payment methods are indicated on our website.
- All prices displayed on the website are correct at the time of listing.
- All major credit and debit cards are accepted at Shopagift. Payments are processed through third party payment companies, WorldPay, PayPal and Amazon Payments.
- Delivery charges are applied at checkout. Please view our delivery charges on our delivery page
- All efforts are made to ensure that all prices are correctly shown. On very rare occasions errors may occur, and in this situation corrections will be made and you will be notified of these changes. If a pricing error occurs we will not be obliged to offer the item at this price.
- All delivery information is available on our delivery information page. Working days (Business Days) are counted as Monday to Friday excluding weekends and bank holidays.
- If you wish to cancel your order you can do so as long as your item has not been dispatched. Once your item has been dispatched you will need to return the item for a refund. This is in line with the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013
- You can either email us or contact us via telephone to cancel or return your order.
- Return instructions are available on our returns section. Please click here to view more information
- In the process of returning your item you must take reasonable care the item is returned in its new condition.
- The customer is responsible for the return costs
Sale and Clearance
- The sale prices are reductions from the full original prices charged on the website.
- All measurements are approximates and these can vary slightly.
- The production of colours is accurate as the photographic production process allows them to be. Colours may vary dependent on settings of individual monitor screens.
These terms and conditions do not in any way affect your statutory rights